apologies - wrong list for continuum :(

Andrew Williams wrote:
(Cross-posting so we can move this to the continuum users list)

The python scripts are getting worked on. I am currently waiting for 2 or 3 patches to be committed (check JIRA) Once they are in I will tidy it up further.

I intend to fix it up completely to the java api, but it is difficult without commit access.

p.s. yes, next I will work on the Java client side code, that is now more out of date than the python :(

Toli Kuznets wrote:
To follow-up on an old thread from
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200607.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I was forwarded a set of old python scripts (thanks Tom) that
interface with Conntiuum using XML-RPC to force the builds.

These are actually based on the code from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-sandbox/continuum-python/
However, i found that the calling code in python files does not
correspond to the latest in java API:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-xmlrpc/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/xmlrpc/

Anyway, i made some modifications to continuum.py to match the actual
function names and # of params in the Java code, and wrote a simple
script that just always forces all the builds.

To make this work for those of you that want it, make these changes:
1. modify continuum.py to specify the right address for your continuum server
2. modify your <continuum>/app/conf/application.xml to enable XML-RPC
and restart continuum
3. place the .py files somewhere (mine are in <svn-repo>/hooks directory)
3. modify your <svn-repo>/hooks/post-commit file to run the
forceBuilds.py script

enjoy.

if someone with authority wants to add this to the sandbox directory,
that'd be great.