From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:38 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Diverse Repositories

Continuum find the correct order for the build with the dependencies list.

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
If I have three diverse children, and each one of these has submodules
themselves, should I consider these to be three children independent of each
other and separately add them to the Continuum build?  If so, if the order of
building them is A, C, and B, for example, how should I configure the order in
which Maven 2 builds these, since I cannpt declare them in the main parent
anymore?  Thanks.