From: Samuel Langlois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:28 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Performance collapse when logged as admin

Hello,

I find Continuum web console very slow, especially when logged as admin,
and I think there is something wrong.

For instance, to display the summary page of a project group containing
3 projects, it takes a few seconds when not logged in, and 20s when
logged as admin. For a project group containing 58 projects, it goes
from 15s (which is already quite long...) to an amazing 130s when logged
as admin.

I use Continuum 1.0.3-maestro-1.1 with all default settings.
I have the feeling (but cannot confirm) that the version shipped with
Maestro 1.0.1 did not show this problem. My server is a Pentium4, 1.5GHz
under Fedora Core 5. Not really a speed king, but still... I recently
upgraded it to 1Go RAM without much effect.

Am I the only one in this situation?
How can I help diagnose the problem further?

Thanks for your help

Samuel

--
jesse mcconnell