Hi,

I try Continuum for the first time, so be patient if I ask silly
questions:-)

Here is what I did so far:
- Add Project: Ant Project
- My SCM is CVS
- My Scm url looks like:
scm:cvs:pserver:@MyServer:/My/Repostory:my/moduel/path
- Scm username and password contains the right values
- Submit-> Project created
- ShowProject -> MyProject -> Build now

That's the output I get:

Provider message: The cvs command failed.
Command output:
Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password
cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server my server rejected
access to :/My/Repostory for user [MyUsername]

I tried also with Scm url:
scm:cvs:pserver:[MyUsername]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/My/Repostory:my/moduel/path
But with the same ouput.

Does someone know where I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Andy