You understood it well, but I think we don't use it correctly. Maybe you can
help us to fix it.

Emmanuel

Peter Yuill a écrit :
I have read the wiki on 'Quiet Period' and it seems that Continuum's
Quiet Period is designed to work like Cruise Control's, but no matter
what I set the schedule Quiet Period to (up to several hundred seconds)
I get a build started immediately any CVS change is detected. I have
checked the clocks on the CVS and CI machines and they are only seconds
apart. I am running Continuum under WindowsXP using TortoiseCVS. Is this
a Windows/Tortoise issue, or have I misunderstood what Continuum's Quiet
Period is about?

Thanks,
Peter

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone. You must not copy or communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.