hi skip

this information could be interesting for you:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/200705.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]

cheers
cla

SkipWalker wrote:
With no solution forthcoming, here's an update.  I let the server alone while
I went to lunch.  When I came back, it's still "running" the build.  We're
up to 3 hours now.
Attempting to delete the build from continuum doesn't work.  The delete just
hangs and never completes.  I assume its because it still thinks the build
I'm trying to remove is still running.

Restarting doesn't work either. It just resumes with the build.
Building all doesn't work, as the existing build causes a new instance of
that build to fail straightaway.

In any case, looks like I'm going to have re-migrate from my 1.0.2 db from a
couple months ago.

We'll see if it happens again.

--
Cla Emanuel Monsch | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone +41-44-247 79 06 | fax +41-44-247 70 75