I'd like you test something about performance.

As explain in this page
(http://wiki.opensymphony.com/display/WW/Performance+Tuning), you can create a
freemarker.properties file under WEB-INF/classes that contains
'template_update_delay=60000'
then you extract the template directory from webwork jar to WEB-INF/classes

Let us know if it's better with that.
Thanks

Emmanuel

Damien Lecan a écrit :
Hello,

  for
http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=9
we have 30 modules printed in 7,5s and the page size is 101ko

We use the standalone version installed in a vm.

Standalone version is as slow as embedded version in Tomcat :-(

My server is not powerful, but other applications running on it are
very fast compared to Continuum (Jira, Spring MVC/Struts home-made
Java applications, Proximity, ...)

Are 7,5s to load a single page an acceptable value for a such product ?

Damien