To: <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: Problem to send email (Validation user) with Continuum 1.1 final

On 12/20/07, Claudio Ranieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I looked for this file in Continuum 1.1 final, but I did´nt find
security.properties in /path/to/continuum/conf/
Using grep I found the file security.properties in
/path/to/continuum/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/maven/continuum/security.properties
I added in this file this lines:

You can create /path/to/continuum/conf/security.properties and put
your changes there-- they should override the ones down in the webapp,
and it will make upgrades easier.

--
Wendy