From: Christian Edward Gruber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:23am
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recursive maven projects

But doesn't continuum use the plexus and maven SCM stuff under the
hood?  I haven't browsed the source or really watched the commits for
several months, but I thought it used some of the same infrastructure
for SCM handling.  I could be wrong. Regardless, that really is more
of a comment for the continuum-dev list, not here.

As to your points below, I'm not sure that "pom projects scm calls are
non-recursive by default" is really valid.  Almost every one of my pom
projects has a /src/site folder with content that I want to build in
the nightly.   But also, a lot of Maven projects are mid-migration
from older build approaches, so being able to be more specific about
what's pulled in and what's not is critical until a proper "maven-
approved" structure is achieved.

Christian.