In my experience wedding dancers can learn four, maybe five dances.

You do one seriously easy circle mixer dance IMMEDIATELY after the
toasts while everyone is standing right there.

Then you do a flight of three dances that all use the same basic moves
but are in different configurations: one longways, one random mixer,
another circle but this time it's Sicilian.

Somewhere in there you break for the cake. NEVER EVER let them serve
the cake before the dancing starts, once people eat cake they are DONE
with trying things just because the couple wants them to.

At the very end you do one more "hard" dance for the hardcores.

I'd pick the five best of all of these and then simply Make Stuff Up.

Adapt Galopede. Adapt Lucky Seven. Just torque all the best wedding
dances out of shape a little until they fit what you have. Take your
favorite moves and quilt them together.

And charge them extra for the research!