Hello all,

I've been asked back to a family dance I did at a camp last summer. When I
was there last year, one of the kids said "are we going to do Mousetrap?!",
a dance they remembered from a previous year with the prior caller.

I've tried to find it, but am having no luck. The previous caller said:
*Oh, it's been years... * *Its a singing game, but I can't resurrect the
words/melody at the moment - don't have it written down or recorded. **Kind
of like Ninepin square dance, where the band needs to stop playing on cue.
Everyone's in a circle single file walking under arches - 2 to start, then
doubled each time, those who are caught (i.e. the 'mousetrap') when the
music stops make the arches, and the music resumes, until there's more
arches than people on the line.  *

But that's all they've got. Anyone know this one, possibly under another
name?

Thanks!
Luke