Hi folks,

For those who call It's a Pirate's Life for Me, I'm wondering if you might
be able to help with a few questions?

1. I don't have language for describing the A1 very well.  I get what's
happening for sure but I think there could be little tricks to help cue
dancers in flowing through all that action. Might you might have some
insight?

2. I have two B2 variations, one attributed to Lisa G and another to Seth
T. I'm wondering what B2 you enjoy calling?

ROB DSD 1.5 THEN N R shoulder round ! then onto next N
ROB Right shoulder round 1.5 /// N R Shoulder round and then onto the next
(to begin again), can also do with Als

3. Finally ... the funny question!  I remember being at a dance on
International Pirate's day.  I vaguely remember people yelling 'yarrrrs' at
a certain point during this dance.  Have you ever experienced this??? It
seemed pretty darn fun. :)

Thoughts?
Thanks for any insight!
:) Emily in Ottawa