Emily

It all depends upon what you have taught earlier in the evening?

One of my favorite medleys is:
Forgotten
Treasure<https://www.grantgoodyear.org/dance/programs/20081122.html#forgotten-treasure-beth-parkes-mike-head>,
 Beth Parkes -> Roll in the
Hey<http://www.quiteapair.us/calling/acdol/dance/acd_131.html>, Roger Diggle ->
Hey in the
Barn<https://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=10482>,
Chart Guthrie

Partner interaction increases and builds up over the 3 dances. Requires they
are comfortable with a hey. However, if your group doesn't do heys, perhaps
something like:

Forgotten
Treasure<https://www.grantgoodyear.org/dance/programs/20081122.html#forgotten-treasure-beth-parkes-mike-head>,
 Beth Parkes -> Push the
Button<https://cdss.org/wp-content/uploads/resources/CDSS-The-Basics-of-Calling-Contras.pdf#page=6>,
 Gene Hubert ->
Airpants<https://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=4577>,
Lisa Greenleaf

The point is to have fun and validate what the dancers have learned over the
course of the evening. The point is NOT to challenge them. You expect the
dancers will be able to execute all the choreography comfortably. You might
even consider putting in one of the dances you had done earlier in the evening,
as part of the medley, kind of as a joke.

Seth

Seth Tepfer, MBA, CSM, PMP (he, him, his)

Senior IT Manager, Emory Primate Center
[cid:2e1c9f58-8cc7-4611-afb9-5270b3ef138f]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/fcd3f5d71da848759228584d1a49b...@emory.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>
                Book time to meet with
me<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/sethtep...@mscloud.emory.net/bookings/>