When I started calling in 1989, NY state and NJ had several women callers who
traveled at least in NY, NJ, and Ct dances.  Becky was all that's been said
about her, I met her at a small folk festival and participated in a callers
workshop that she ran.  She was very gracious about chatting, answering
questions and sharing dances.
DonnaEmail: dhuntdan...@aol.com
Cell:  215-565-6050

    On Wednesday, May 15, 2024 at 02:16:28 PM EDT, Cindy Harris via Contra