--- Comment #6 from Jean-Philippe Pialasse <te...@pialasse.com> ---
thanks for testing. All test I did waere before making the rpm, using a tgz, we
hit a few bugs because of issue packaging, Thanks for reporting those.
Seeing your test I have also added few elements to ease the process :
/usr/bin/plague-client build smeserver-centos2sme
Package smeserver-centos2sme enqueued. Job ID: 1840.
* Sat Mar 10 2018 Jean-Philipe Pialasse <te...@pialasse.com> 6.9.1-4.sme
- fix execution permission on /usr/bin/centos2sme [SME: 10535]
- added warning at the begining of script to check for working network
- added warning at end of script to add a SSH key before the reboot
- added full path to signal-event in the last messages
updated https://wiki.contribs.org/Centos2sme with new release version in the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the QA Contact for the bug.
Mail for each SME Contribs bug report
To unsubscribe, e-mail contribteam-unsubscr...@lists.contribs.org
Searchable archive at https://lists.contribs.org/mailman/public/contribteam/