Hi CONTORLLER,

We believe that the following weather item has been resolved and would like to
close this item by moving it to the Historical Weather Page.  Please let us
know if your teams have any objections or concerns and we will revert the
action.  Please let us know if this weather item has not been resolved and has
pending work.  Thank you for the tremendous help in this cross project effort.

Name: Blueprint support
The controller core (ie md-sal) now has support for using OSGi blueprint for
code wiring. The main motivation for this is for better upgrade support and
usability wrt to the config system (CSS). The md-sal services are provided via
blueprint (as OSGi services) and also via the CSS. So apps should continue work
as is using the CSS. The core blueprint support enables apps to use blueprint
for code wiring in lieu of the CSS.
Reported By: Tom Pantelis, Email: tompante...@gmail.com

Best Regards,
An Ho