Hi NETCONF, CONTROLLER, INTEGRATION/TEST,

We believe that the following weather item has been resolved and would like to
close this item by moving it to the Historical Weather Page.  Please let us
know if your teams have any objections or concerns and we will revert the
action.  Please let us know if this weather item has not been resolved and has
pending work.  Thank you for the tremendous help in this cross project effort.

Name: Added return code 201 for PUT method in RESTconf
(if PUT only update data)
Reported By: Jakub Toth, Email: jat...@cisco.com

Best Regards,
An Ho