Hi all,

is there a way to register rpc service at 1 cluster node (which won election of
SingletonClusterService in 3node-cluster). And have that rpc available via
restconf from all cluster nodes?

I end up using RpcProviderRegistry.addRpcImplementation(..) which results into
locally available rpc. So if I point restconf call to wrong cluster node then I
get:

"No implementation of RPCservice .. available". Is there a different registry
point or rpc interface which has to be used in order to achieve cluster-wide
rpc?

Thank you.

Regards,

Michal