You mean the Provider?  Most people adapt the Provider and put it in src/
anyway;  I would guess this wouldn't really raise much awareness but that
is my own $0.02.  The easiest path forward is probably to make sweeping
announcements via email and strong suggestions in the release notes... but
I could be wrong.  Open to discussion on the strategy going forward.  Tom
Pantelis may have a clever suggestion for this too...

Regards,

Ryan Goulding