Highly doubtful anyone is maintaining it;  if you look at the top of the
page there is a big warning message:

"This content was created for the Hydrogen release and is out-of-date and
is considered deprecated. It is unlikely to be updated in the future
either. Information here should be taken with that in mind."

Hydrogen was the first release of ODL and a lot has changed since those
times.

Regards,

Ryan Goulding