On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:26 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontre...@opendaylight.org>
wrote:

> Attention controller-devs,
>
> Autorelease nitrogen failed to build yang-jmx-generator from controller in
> build
> 386. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>
> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/
> autorelease-release-nitrogen/386
>
> Jenkins Build:
> https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-
> release-nitrogen/386/
>
> Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

This was caused by a
org.opendaylight.controller.config.yangjmxgenerator.unknownextension.UnknownExtensionTest
failure

Expected: is "An extension of the simple pool of threads able to schedule
work to be executed at some point in time."
     but: was "An extension of the simple pool of threads able to
schedule\nwork to be executed at some point in time."

I've just pulled the latest master to locally run it, and the
UnknownExtensionTest passes.. so either it already got fixed (anyone?),
or.. this is some build server VS local build difference - but I'm not sure
I see how a "\n" LF can just be inserted arbitrarily on the build...

Thanks,