Hi All,

I am facing an issue while getting out the schema service via the
config subsystem

In my provider-impl.yang file I have this:

 container root-schema-service {

    uses config:service-ref {

         refine type {

             mandatory true;
             config:required-identity dom:schema-service;

        }

    }

 }

and

default-config.xml

<root-schema-service>

<typexmlns:dom="urn:opendaylight:params:xml:ns:yang:controller:md:sal:dom">dom:schema-service</type>
     <name>yang-schema-service</name>
</root-schema-service>

When I load up my provider I end up getting this error in my karaf log:

2015-03-19 10:28:30,413 | WARN  | config-pusher    |
ConfigTransactionControllerImpl  | validateNoLocks() 333 |
org.opendaylight.controller.config-manager | | | Validation exception
in ConfigTransaction-79-80

org.opendaylight.controller.config.api.JmxAttributeValidationException:
RootSchemaService is null, expected dependency implementing interface
org.opendaylight.controller.config.yang.md.sal.dom.SchemaServiceServiceInterface

at
org.opendaylight.controller.config.api.JmxAttributeValidationException.checkNotNull(JmxAttributeValidationException.java:66)

Can somebody please give me some pointer where I am going missing something ...

Thanks
Sonu Gupta