Hi Everybody,

I am trying to find a recent stable branch to compile the controller and
Netconf projects. I did,

git clone https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/p/controller.git

cd controller/

git checkout stable/boron

I saved the file
https://github.com/opendaylight/odlparent/blob/stable/boron/settings.xml
<https://github.com/opendaylight/odlparent/blob/stable/boron/settings.xml%20to%20my%20.m2>
  to my local ~/.m2/

When compiled, I got errors as following. Mr. Tom
Pantelis<https://jira.opendaylight.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=tpantelis>
said "The Boron release is no longer maintained or supported. As such, the
failed dependencies likely no longer exist on ODL nexus".

May I ask which stable release that is still supported I should use to continue
my tests?

Regards,

Harry

ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.opendaylight.controller:releasepom:0.4.5-SNAPSHOT
(/home/hzhang/controller/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.opendaylight.controller:releasepom:0.4.5-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
org.opendaylight.odlparent:odlparent-lite:pom:1.7.5-SNAPSHOT in
https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/opendaylight.snapshot/ was
cached in the local repository,