From: Ben Reser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 3:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Network boot problems

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 11:03:15PM +0200, Janne Karjanlahti wrote:
> I wonder if we can boot Linux net-install without ANY physical media.
> The folk on Debian side have done just that, look
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html

Yes been there talked about that.  It doesn't work on the titanium's.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi