Dear friends,

Yesterday, after several hours runing my desktop computer wiht the only
new installation of the Nvidia drivers from Mandrake Club but without
problems, when switching off the computer I saw several errors about
bussy partitions but finally the computer became off. I tryed to switch
it on again to test it because the mentioned errors and not way to
start; those were the messages:

INIT: version 2.84 booting
/etc/rcd/rc.sysinit:line 1: /sbin/consoletype: No such file or directory
grep error while loading shared libraries: lipcre.so.0: cannot open
shared objet file: No such file or directory
setting default fong (lat0-16):grep error while loading shared
libraries: libpcre.so.0: cannot open shared file: No such file or directory

Booting, please wait........
Runind Devfs <.........> libpcre.so.0: cannot <.....> (dots between
quotes means more text)

/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit line 1:/sbin/pcd (sorry!, I have anotated this name
badly; I can't understand what I would write): No such file or directory..

And this is all; the computer doesn't follow from this point

Runing knoppix I have seen that all files are present in the mandrake
partitions; so I have not idea what is happening.

Could this be to the configuration change due to the nvidia drivers update?

Does anyone knows any way to solve the possible problem without
reinstalling everything?

Thanks so much in advance by the help!

Regards

Francisco Alcaraz