Hi!

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:26:09 +0400
Andrey Borzenkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IMHO the design is braindamadged anyway and this option must be
> converted to runtime option (leaving config part as default value);
> this needs support from installer/drakx as well (i.e. it should
> correctly updated kernel boot parameter).

Have a look at /etc/sysconfig/suspend-scripts/suspend.d/clock which is
run before and after suspend. If you set CLOCK_SYNC to yes (which is the
default) in your /etc/sysconfig/suspend, the clock is set from the
hardware clock upon resume, using the parameters from
/etc/sysconfig/clock (UTC=true/false).

So, if you observe a time drift, it seems to me that this script is
either not executed or something is wrong with hwclock or your settings.

--
  Michael Reinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       http://mr.uue.org