Am Montag,  9. Juni 2003, 18:05:48 Uhr MET, schrieb Stefan van der Eijk:
> These files were already in the devel package (-3mdk):
> /usr/lib/libguile.a
> /usr/lib/libguile.la
> /usr/lib/libguile.so

> These files were moved there by me (-4mdk --> -5mdk change):
> /usr/lib/libguilereadline.a
> /usr/lib/libguilereadline.la
> /usr/lib/libguilereadline.so
> What needs to be changed? Move move /usr/lib/libguilereadline.[a|la|so]
> (and /usr/lib/libguile.[a|la|so]) back to libguile10?

Hi,

the only thing I know for sure is that the .a files belong to the
devel package. It's possible that there's a difference between
libguile and libguilereadline. This would be true if application link
to libguile and use libltdl to open libguilereadline as a module. You
should test if the applications that use these libraries still run
with your newest package.

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of