Brad Felmey wrote:

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 03:30, Eric Fernandez wrote:

Waht about using the new toolbar icons for OOo ? They are available here :
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=7131
Example : http://kde-look.org/content/preview.php?file=7131-3.png
They would make OOo uniform with the crystal icon theme.

These look awesome. Perhaps when 1.1 is done for 9.2 final we could have
these as openoffice.org-themes-crystal or something.

I think Mandrakesoft should integrate these icons in the main package, since it would personalize their OOo. If these icons are left in a contrib package, nobaody (I mean reviewers) would notice them.
Just my 2c of euros.

Eric