Benjamin Pflugmann wrote:

Hi!

 $ urpmq -r OpenOffice.org-l10n-en
 OpenOffice.org-l10n-en-1.1-0.rc3.2mdk
 $ urpmf --requires OpenOffice.org-l10n-en
 OpenOffice.org-l10n-en:OpenOffice.org[== 1.1]
 OpenOffice.org-l10n-en:locales-en
 OpenOffice.org-l10n-en:fonts-ttf-vera

I thought that fonts-ttf-vera was only in contrib, and packages in
main should not rely on packages in contrib. And I noticed, because
currently I don't find font-ttf-vera anywhere (main, contrib, plf ;).

I remotely recall having read something about font-ttf-vera but cannot
find it in the mail archives. So, is this some kind of bug for which I
should open a report, or should I get some more sleep?

Bye,

Benjamin.

fonts-ttf-vera-1.10-2mdk.noarch.rpm is now in main.
Cheers
Eric