Teletchéa Stéphane wrote:

Le mar 16/09/2003 à 11:59, Pascal Terjan a écrit :

Leon Brooks wrote:

But I think 650 (at least for CD1) should be used to be as compatible
as possible. It's not always good to cater for the majority, some
minorities have a big influence (stupid journalist reviewers...)

I agree with this: 650MB for CD1, 700MB for the rest, buys us an extra 100MB without completely cutting off older equipment.

Looks a nice compromise to get sure install work everywhere. I vote for this one.

Yep, you should be a diplomat at WTO ...

+1
Stef
--

The problem is that stupid reviewers will say : I could install the first CD but the 2 others don't work.

Eric