Am Samstag, 27. September 2003, 15:25:35 Uhr MET, schrieb Vincent Danen:
> > Attached is the diff against the 0.91 version.
> This is all that is required to fix the problem?

The only other diff between 0.91 and 0.92 is the changed version
number. I'm afraid there could be more buffer overflow errors in
mplayer, so please don't run it as root.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of