On 10/07/2003 11:27:30 AM, Charles A Edwards wrote:
I take it that you are planning to break this up into a 1/2 doz
sub-pkgs

Yeah, I'd like to see your spec... email it to me.
I don't really feel like libifying the plugins, even if they do have a major API number.

I thought plugins were usually just names .so?

Of course I could just leave it as one package... it's not that big.

Austin
--
                                Austin Acton
       Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate