Hi all
In KDE, Crystal icons are nice, but now they seem outdated compared to new icon sets available. I had a look at kde-look artworks, and there are superb pieces of work. Moreover, a new major Mandrake release should correspond to a new look.

Here are my preferences :

New Icon Set by Sean Parsons
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=6753
He has a site : http://thelinuxbox.org
These icons are very nice, professional

Noia by Carlitus
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3883
Site : http://www.carlitus.net
They are wonderful, but I agree that for a professional environment, maybe they are not classical, "sober" enough. There is also a Noia Warm version, with redish colours.

Slick icons by Amibug
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=8313
http://www.digital-confusion.net/slickpreview.jpg
download them at : http://www.digital-confusion.net/linux.html
They are very nice, very professional.

Sean's icons and Slick are not yet finished, but may be complete for Mandrake 10, considering the dynamic of these projects.

What do you think ? I always thought that Gnome showed better icons, and KDE could get a new set too.

Eric