Buchan Milne wrote:

Eric Fernandez wrote:

Hi everyone

I have updated my guide, corrected the font problem and added the kernel
update tutorial.

BTW, you may want to mention Club free (I believe the urpmi.web page has some mirrors listed) urpmi meduim.

Currently for 9.2 we have only mozilla-1.5 (and updated win4lin kernels
but they are now behind again). For 9.1, there is quite a bit more,
including mozilla-1.5, OpenOffice.org-1.1, and a few more (with my last
packages for 9.1 coming soon).

Good idea, I should do a page to promote this indeed. Why not using some colour background / icons to indicate the parts for members and for everyone ?

My idea is also to extend my guide to present a selection of these "big" programs, or by themes, for example, a tour of the games. I was amazed, the game repository (with contrib and PLF) alone is 1.8GB (installed) !

Eric