I wrote a guide about it there :
http://www.zebulon.org.uk/ICML0.HTML

Eric

Daouda LO wrote:

Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

On Sunday 26 October 2003 11:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Please, it shouldn't be this hard to find the fsckin' urpmi
setup for club. Someone at Mdk pull their head out and put
this somewhere quasi-prominent. It is THE primary reason for
me to pay for club.

You've tried:
# drakclub
?

Hey, that looks like it should be kinda cool. I say "should be" because it prompts me for my login, password and root password, goes and configures the urpmi source and then hangs without ever going back to the wizard.

Maybe broken links (location of the hdlist) on the server. I'll take a look with Alexis.

But at least I got my urpmi source...

Are you able to update from this source ?