Le mer 19/11/2003 à 16:57, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> FACORAT Fabrice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Going to learn MakeCD and find a computer where I could be trying to
> > install cooker
>
> you don't have to fight with mkcd to switch a box from mdk9.2 to
> cooker.
>
> just add urpmi sources for cooker and its contribs and run "urpmi --auto-select"

lol. :D
The problem is using the ntp support from install and see if i have the
same problem, if not the problem comes from clock.pl or at least
somethings that is not shared by DrakX
If now everything is shared, I think I will have the problem then.

My cooker box is an upgrade from the 9.0 ( yeah, the 9.0 -> cooker ->
9.1cooker -> cooker -> 9.2cooker -> cooker ).