Juan -

        I know WHERE the module is, and indeed it loads ok.  My question is
WHICH module is it - in that there are 2 or 3 different quickcam drivers
available, with various features supported.  There is also an experimental
patch, which I mentioned in one of my previous e-mails.

        I'd look myself, but don't have disk space to install the kernel sources
to dig the driver source code out.

        V.