On Sat, 7 Sep 2002 06:15, Igor Izyumin wrote:
> Also, can we have a "retry" button when a package fails to install?  I
> often get problems with packages when installing over the network or on old
> CDROMs, and it would really help.  Currently, there is only an option to
> cancel or continue.  Is it really that hard to implement?

And the option to *not* bail out *at*the*end* of the installation if some
packages didn't make it? I can understand mandating a reinstall if (e.g.)
glibc installation karks it but think it's a bit excessive if (e.g.) xbill
bites the dust. Sorry if the idioms are hard on ESL people, but I like them.
(-:

Cheers; Leon