On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:27, Felix Miata wrote:
> Jason Straight wrote:
>> On Saturday 21 September 2002 06:34 pm, Jure Repinc wrote:
>>> What is the codename for 9.0 release?
>>> 8.1 was vitamin
>>> 8.2 was bluebird
>>> 9.0 will be ?

>> Should call it Top Fuel, or Supercharger.

> calcium
> charlese
> clousot
> corvette
> duke
> eiffel
> enzyme
> hurricane
> himicane
> maverick
> melissa
> numbernine
> paradigm
> whirlwind
> yorktown

How about `slingshot', or for a bit of Aussie slang as a change (from the
canonical French), `ging'?

If you like Aussie words, `woomera' would be good. That's a wooden combination
stick/cradle thingy with a hook at one end used as a turbocharger for spears.

Should have included kfireworks3D screensaver as default, then we could call
it `firework'. (-:

> Since the first cut was already made, it has already been selected I'm
> sure.

True.

Cheers; Leon