On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:09, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
>   I was just wondering if there was any chance MDK might have an
> unsupported 9.0 kernel that has Win4Lin extentions included? Since
> MandrakeSoft sells Win4Lin, I thought perhaps there might be an update
> available...

>   If not, has anyone tried patching a 9.0 kernel to work with Win4Lin? Any
> problems?

Yes, and yes. The kernel seems to have addressed some of the issues that
Netraverse were also addressing; the result is a bit chaotic, and doesn't
compile. Only one patch actually fails to apply, but I think Netraverse are
going to have a bit of work on their hands reconciling this one.

Cheers; Leon