Hi

just installed a fresh cooker from 10/29 and tried to change the
background for KDE.
I right mouse click on the desktop, click on Configure Desktop
and click on Background.

Then under Images I see the default entry:
/usr/share/mdk/backgrounds/default.png

If I add an or multiple image they show up in that list. But if
I click Apply and then OK nothing happen. If I go back to that
same Control Module again the lines that I had added are gone.

If I remove the default.png line and add another one again
nothing happens. The background doesn't change to the newly
selected graphic.

So I tried to manually change the line in:
/home/user/.kde/share/config/kdesktoprc
under [Desktop0]
WallpaperList=.....

And still when I launch X and KDE the background is still
showing the default.png one.

Serge