On Thursday 07 November 2002 12:20 am, Stew Benedict wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Leon Brooks wrote:
>> What is the easiest way to flip TS clients between running their apps
>> (WM?) locally or on the server?

> I'm not sure I understand what you mean here, aside from modifying the
> client config in drakTermServ.

Ah, the new one, I presume? The one in 9.0 doesn't seem to do that.

I'll snatch a new drakTermServ from Cooker for the test machine and see how we
go. I'd like to be able to retrofit whatever I achieve to 9.0 as well as
getting it Cookered if I need to make changes.

I note that Knoppix is chasing this particular set of tail-lights.

Cheers; Leon