On Saturday 01 February 2003 01:31, Laurent Culioli wrote:
> Le jeu 30/01/2003 à 02:29, orville a écrit :
> > I digress. After reading laurent's post I decided to log off and see what
> > all the hubbub is about. THAT is definitely not KDE's new login manager.
> > SHIT that thing is ugly. Mandrake please, change it back.
>
> http://cvs.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SPECS/kdebase/
>
> see the 4 big patch  kdebase-3.1-new-kdm*

umm... is there a way to take a screenshot? I'd like to see
what caused Shift's ...errr... agressive post.

Damian
I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)