There are a couple of strange things happening.  One.. my clock font changes
size.. it occasionally gets too big for it's place, and when I click it, it
shrinks back to it's correct size. (only does it with the LCD look, that I
can tell)

Two.. When I exit certain apps that I launch from the kicker, I get a msg box
stating "Couldn't find executable" The most notorious of this is xsetiathome.

Three.. Karchiver seems to lock Konqueror when I use it to open archives (more
so when I open them inside konq than if I open karchiver first...)

--
Chuck Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh No!! I'm out of pithy comments!