Viestissä Keskiviikko 12. Helmikuuta 2003 01:17, Todd Lyons kirjoitti:
> Is there anybody in Cooker who has successfully installed and running
> either 9.0 or Cooker on an Abit BD-711 mobo?
>
> Blue skies...                 Todd

From what I can see on the tech specs, it should work...
(with reservation for ACPI /USB2 support that is not completed yet...)

ICH4 IDE chipset is supported in the latest mdk kernel...
HPT372 controller is supported in kernel...
AC97 audio is AFAIK the i810...
RTL8100B nic is supported by kernel AFAIK...

--
Thomas

* If nothing else works, read the manual ... ... ...