On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 10:48, Götz Waschk wrote:
> Name        : wxGTK                        Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.4.0                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: Thu Feb 13 15:44:25 2003

> * Thu Feb 13 2003 Götz Waschk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.4.0-2mdk
> - disable unicode

Woo hoo!  Thanks buddy.
Nothing seemed to build against unicode wx.  Although we do still have
non-unicode wx2.3 right?

The folks over at audacity are considering a release soon.  Hope you can
get it into 9.1, because audacity 1.1.1 is pretty much unusable.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant