The fiber 1 bars have mini chocolate chips in them that don't seem melted to me and I also agree with your husband.
Tara
`s
----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-g...@samobile.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:23 PM
Subject: [CnD] chocolate chips in granola bars

Is it possible to make granola bars or other type bars with whole chocolate chips mini or regular?

My husband claims that he has eaten a brad of granola bar in which the chips were not melted.

Every recipe I have ever seen says to put the chips in with the other ingredients like oats, brown sugar etc. and bake for -- amount of time.

This would melt the chips? yes. no?

--
Hank & Gail Johnson
Smell your way to my success!!

Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.