To: "Cooking in the Dark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:48 PM
Subject: [CnD] Need suggestions and recipes for a friend

Hi everyone,
This is my deal. I have a friend that lives in another state. He is a
bachelor. He is blind and eats prepackaged food. Fine...but it reeks
havock with your health. I was wondering if there any guys that have
any ideas for simple, healthy food that he can make from scratch?
Thanks in advance!
Jael

--
Windows Live ID: