Hi, I have a similar recipe. It calls for browning the pork chops on moderate heat five minutes per side, putting on top of the rice, etc, covering, and cooking at 350 for a half hour.

        Kathy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheila Rieger" <ze...@telus.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Pork chops and rice

Hello,
This sounds so good but I don't have a crock pot.
If cooked in the oven, at what temperature and for how long, please.
Is anyone able to provide a "rule of thumb" list of crock pot to oven equivalents for time and temperature? I often receive great recipes for the crock pot and wonder how to do them in the oven.
Many thanks,
Sheila,
Vancouver, Canada