To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] BURN CURE

If you get burned and have nothing but flour there, I would try it, what is it going to hurt, even if the burn don't feel better to you. Then again, it may work like a miracle. smile Katie

Our greatest glory is not in never failing,
but in rising up every time we fail.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Penny Reeder" <penny.ree...@gmail.com>